Vai al contenuto

oggi per la prima volta....

Jean Valjean

la federazione è pro ferrari, non anti mclaren, sono due cose differenti :)

eh, eh..Jean essere pro qualcuno quando ci sono due team che lottano per il titolo vuol dire che in casi di decisioni che coinvolgono i due team (Fuji e Spa) favorendo uno si è automaticamente contro l'altro...e di fatto ciò va' ad incidere dirattamente sui punti dei piloti dei team e la loro classifica.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

LH è stato punito per aver spinto KR fuori dalla pista (tra l'altro a spingerlo è stato HK e non LH :) ) e non per tentata strage.

in partenza si è già visto di molto peggio, e di piloti spinti fuori pista potrei postarti decine di filmati.

Tra l'altro, se quella manovra sarebbe dovuta essere penalizzata, MS oggi avrebbe dovuto essere in galera.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

credo che anche i piloti comincino a stufarsi...:

Drivers call for steward system overhaul

By Jonathan Noble and Pablo Elizalde Thursday, October 16th 2008, 10:55 GMT

Leading Formula One drivers have joined calls for a change to the stewards system following the controversial penalties handed out at the Japanese Grand Prix.

And several drivers have shown support for the the idea of using former racers to help with stewarding.

"Personally there are some times when I believe the penalties are unfair," Toyota driver Jarno Trulli told autosport.com in China.

"I always say that we should try to get a driver, a professional driver, inside the stewards because they have no idea about racing.

"This is the truth. They can imagine somehow, but they have no idea in the end. A driver can give them a much better picture of the situation.

"A driver view will certainly improve the situation and will probably be more consistent. I am not saying it will be right, in this world you will always find people who will agree and people who will not agree, whatever.

"Even if you do the right thing you will split thing in two, but I think a driver will provide a better picture and a more consistent judgement."

Red Bull's Mark Webber admitted he was shocked by the penalty given to Toro Rosso driver Sebastien Bourdais at Fuji.

"I think it was a surprise how many drive-throughs were dished out, even Felipe, so that day they just liked dishing them out. Which was a bit odd," Webber said.

"It (Bourdais' penalty) is a real shock for everyone. We are on the racing track and racing around Turn 1. The trajectory is different which is what made the speed difference so high.

"Bourdais had gone around the corner the best he can given the compromise line he has had going into there, as you do in Singapore, it is tight on the way in, as it is in Melbourne. You are pinched onto the apex and the guys are coming from a higher line so will have a different trajectory and speed."

Honda's Jenson Button also believes an experienced driver would be a big help for he stewards.

"We need someone with experience," he said. "I think the stewards do a good job, but having an experienced driver on board would help, but not one from 15 to 20 years ago because so much has changed.

"We need someone who has been involved in the sport and knows about this problem of going off the circuit and coming back on."

Fernando Alonso added: "I think it's a good idea to have an ex-driver to help them because sometimes the decisions they make, it's difficult to know from the outside if you have never driven a Formula One car.

"What would help for the drivers would be a consistency in the penalties - if one time you do something and you get penalised, it is not possible that the next time you do the same thing you get no penalty.

"We ask for a little bit more consistency with the penalties even if they are very harsh or not."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

e qui il pensiero di heidfeld che riassume molto bene anche il mio:

Heidfeld wants permanent steward return

By Jonathan Noble Thursday, October 16th 2008, 07:04 GMT

BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld wants to see a permanent steward reappointed to oversee penalties in Formula One in the wake of the ongoing controversy about the Japanese Grand Prix.

With the German at a loss to understand why some of the three penalties issued in Fuji were handed out, he admits he now does not understand what actions will be punished and what will not be.

When asked in Shanghai about whether he was worried that from now on any mistakes on track put him at a risk of facing sanction, Heidfeld said: "Until the last race I wasn't, but in the last race I think penalties were not justified.

"I did not see the race in full, I only saw the highlights quickly afterwards, but the one on the start with (Lewis) Hamilton was for me not worth a penalty at all. It is just racing. What did he do (wrong)?

"The other one with (Sebastien) Bourdais was also not understandable. The one that is acceptable, maybe arguable, but you can at least follow what they may be thinking, is the one that (Felipe) Massa got for turning around Hamilton. In my view it does not need to be given, but okay it could be. The other two I don't understand."

Heidfeld felt that the renewed questions about the consistency of stewards' decisions meant it was worth considering reinstating a permanent steward.

Last year, permanent steward Tony-Scott Andrews stood down from his position at the end of the season. That led to a restructuring of the organisation, with FIA president Max Mosley's representative Alan Donnelly providing a permanent advisory function to the three stewards appointed at each event.

Heidfeld said that the matter would likely be brought up in the regular Friday night drivers' briefing with F1 race director Charlie Whiting.

"I am sure it will be asked and discussed what was going on there," explained Heidfeld. "As I have said before and, as we had last year, I would like to see it come back where we have one guy, like Tony Scott-Andrews.

"I was on the receiving side also, I think Bahrain a few years ago I did not agree with (a penalty), but it was a lot more consistent and for me a lot better than what we have had this season.

"The consistency was a lot better last year, and it is easier than if there are just some guys who are coming to a few races. They don't have the insight compared to a guy who is always there.

"It is not that easy to (keep) consistency because each accident is different in each case, but I don't understand what happened there (in Fuji) and I don't even think you (the media) do."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Si vabbè ma che discorso del cazzo, alla Mclaren ne fanno di peggio... il sorpasso a tavolino Hamilton/Kovalainen c'era già stato quest'anno,

quando?

a silverstone si sono quasi buttati fuori e il sorpasso è stato una grande manovra da parte di hamilton. a hockenheim hamilton era due secondi al giro più veloce, cosa doveva fare kovalainen, cercare di tenerselo dietro?

francamente paragonare questi episodi con quanto visto domenica mi sembra ridicolo. la ferrari ha fatto bene e il regolamento è sconcertante, ma visto che a voi ferraristi piace tanto appellarsi alle regole, buone norme, onestà, ecc... secondo il vostro metro di giudizio domenica la ferrari andava penalizzata ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
Ci facciamo una scommessina che anche questo we si parlerà di possibili penalità, per irregolarità o altre bestialità simili?

Se la Mc Laren non avrà rotture o Hamilton non fa' errori od incidenti....sarà probabile....

Spero nulla di ciò...perchè per me già qualcosa in tal senso di irregolare è già successo (Spa e Fuj...) perseverare però sarebbe diabolico ma non mi stupirebbe più.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti