Vai al contenuto

Database error 28.06.

MSB

Hi, sorry for posting in English (hope it's not against the rules).

There seems to be an error with our group "Itälohko" in Rainbow... The group and all the participating teams are inaccessible since last night. Could you please look into this at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

MSB

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, sorry for posting in English (hope it's not against the rules).

There seems to be an error with our group "Itälohko" in Rainbow... The group and all the participating teams are inaccessible since last night. Could you please look into this at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

MSB

Don't worry, no problem if you post in english!

I'm sure the gamemaster will solve your problem (perhaps linked to your group name) as soon as possible.

I take advantage of this post to report next deadlines in english too.

28 June: between 4pm and 8pm prices update and 1 new trade

29: between 4 pm and 8 pm 4 new trades

30 giugno: 5pm freeze out e 1 new trade

1 July: between 9am and 11am prices update; 5pm freeze out and 1 new trade

2: between 4pm and8 pm prices update and 1 new trade

3: between 4 pm and 8 pm 4 new trades

4: 9pm freeze out e 1 new trade

5: between 9am and 11am prices update; 9pm freeze out and 1 new trade

6: between 4pm and8 pm prices update and 1 new trade

7: between 4 pm and 8 pm 1 new trade

8: 9pm freeze out e 1 new trade

9: between 9am and 11am prices update; 8pm freeze out

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Don't worry, no problem if you post in english!

I'm sure the gamemaster will solve your problem (perhaps linked to your group name) as soon as possible.

I take advantage of this post to report next deadlines in english too.

28 June: between 4pm and 8pm prices update and 1 new trade

29: between 4 pm and 8 pm 4 new trades

30 giugno: 5pm freeze out e 1 new trade

1 July: between 9am and 11am prices update; 5pm freeze out and 1 new trade

2: between 4pm and8 pm prices update and 1 new trade

3: between 4 pm and 8 pm 4 new trades

4: 9pm freeze out e 1 new trade

5: between 9am and 11am prices update; 9pm freeze out and 1 new trade

6: between 4pm and8 pm prices update and 1 new trade

7: between 4 pm and 8 pm 1 new trade

8: 9pm freeze out e 1 new trade

9: between 9am and 11am prices update; 8pm freeze out

Hey thanks a lot, truly appreciated. Wow so we will get 17 more trades between now and the end of the tournament... I thought I was being wise conserving them but it turns out I might have been better off burning them (and getting Zizou yesterday... but didn't, bah). :)

Thanks again,

MSB

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hey thanks a lot, truly appreciated. Wow so we will get 17 more trades between now and the end of the tournament... I thought I was being wise conserving them but it turns out I might have been better off burning them (and getting Zizou yesterday... but didn't, bah). :lol:

Thanks again,

MSB

Hi, problem fixed, sorry about that.

For whatever reason it looks like the name of your group got messed up after restoring a backup, last night. I thought Finnish was part of iso_8859-1 (i.e. latin character set) as well?

Just out of sheer curiosity.. how did you guys end get to know about Fantafoot? Just random chance surfing?

Anyway, welcome and good luck with the rest of the tourney (and thanks for your patience).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Just out of sheer curiosity.. how did you guys end get to know about Fantafoot? Just random chance surfing?

Hmmm... I'm a long-time user of rotoguru.com, and I know River and you (Mist, right?) from there... I go by my actual name "Samuli" on Rotoguru. Is Edgar from Rotoguru also the same as the one here? Hello! :lol: I think someone once mentioned this site there, before World Cup 2002. Now just before the World Cup 2006 started, I suddenly stumbled accross Fantafoot again, and got a few friends to establish a group with. It's been a blast, this is easily the best fantasy-football game there is (despite the obvious differences when compared to the Smallworld-format we have come to know and love).

Anyway, welcome and good luck with the rest of the tourney (and thanks for your patience).

Thanks to you, and good luck. I'm looking to finish among top-20. :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It's been a blast, this is easily the best fantasy-football game there is (despite the obvious differences when compared to the Smallworld-format we have come to know and love).

Well, thxs a lot for the compliments, which I will extend to the other co-organizers.

Indeed, we looked for playability and simple fun, and are well aware that otherwise the site offers little in terms of extras, gadgets, graphics, stats, etc etc (never played Smallworld myself, so I am not sure about it). Next time maybe you guys might wanna try IRIDIUM (or some of the Serie A based champs) which let you participate in the initial open auction, which is something most consider as the most fun thing in FF.

Thanks to you, and good luck. I'm looking to finish among top-20. :lol:

Well, that would be quite a feat if any of you could end top 20, it being the first experience. Hey, maybe the rules are not that badly written after all.. if even complete newbies can figure something as convoluted as RAINBOW out right away B) Good luck!

Are you from Finland, anyway? Or maybe Sweden? Not sure why I started thinking you guys were from Finland, in the first place..

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Indeed, we looked for playability and simple fun, and are well aware that otherwise the site offers little in terms of extras, gadgets, graphics, stats, etc etc (never played Smallworld myself, so I am not sure about it).

Well extras, gadgets and graphics are for Americans & other pansies :lol: so in that respect the game is perfect as it is. The most distinct feature of your system is the fact that the freeze doesn't "freeze" the roster's monetary value, thus allowing money to be made by trading after the freeze but prior to the price update. This was odd and unexpected but does seem to work especially as this tournament lasts only for 1 month, and the trades are a valued commodity (although I've learnt today that we will be given a LOT more of them before it's all said and done, even too many I reckon)... So choosing between predicting (points) and going for the sure thing (money) does add to the level of planning needed.

Well, that would be quite a feat if any of you could end top 20, it being the first experience. Hey, maybe the rules are not that badly written after all.. if even complete newbies can figure something as convoluted as RAINBOW out right away B) Good luck!

Well one has to set one's goals high, right? B) Don't get me wrong, the rules ARE badly written :) (haha not really) but having prior fantasy-sports -experience helps.

Are you from Finland, anyway? Or maybe Sweden? Not sure why I started thinking you guys were from Finland, in the first place..

Yea you got it spot on the first time around, Itälohko is an all-Finnish group. Proudly representing! (...our nation of poor football :D)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ciao samuli!!!

so glad to c u and ur friends here again!!

actually tsn inspired us for rainbow tournament. so i think u really can be on top despite our badly written rules :lol:

hope u spread FF through scandinavia and will keep on playing BLUE next year, based on champions league.

and look forward to play together hoops next season, with the new italian first round pick up bargnani

some years ago we opened an english thread for our foreign mates of FF but unfortunately very few ppl wrote on it, so i hope this time we can chitchat on this forum together

tak

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti