Vai al contenuto

Rainbow 2010

Bearhardy

Hi everyone!

I just stumbled across the new rules for this year's tournament... What caught my eye was the announcement that we will have 7 (!) transfers/market options per day now! How many did we get in 2006, surely not that many? On the subject, I'd like to confirm the meaning of the following sentence:

Every market operation will use one market option.

Is it like "sell one player & buy another" = one market operation, or is it like "sell one player" = one market operation and "buy another" = one market operation? In other words, how many market options/transfers do I need to replace one player with another?

Thank you, looking forward to an exciting World Cup.

Edit: I noticed that Gio Dos Santos (MEX) is missing from the game... His brother Jonathan, who didn't make the Mexican squad, is listed.

Modificato da MSB
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 53
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I just stumbled across the new rules for this year's tournament... What caught my eye was the announcement that we will have 7 (!) transfers/market options per day now! How many did we get in 2006, surely not that many? On the subject, I'd like to confirm the meaning of the following sentence:

Is it like "sell one player & buy another" = one market operation, or is it like "sell one player" = one market operation and "buy another" = one market operation? In other words, how many market options/transfers do I need to replace one player with another?

Thank you, looking forward to an exciting World Cup.

Edit: I noticed that Gio Dos Santos (MEX) is missing from the game... His brother Jonathan, who didn't make the Mexican squad, is listed.

A quick answer... actually two quick answers.

1) we consider one market operation the overall sell/buy. So if you sell and buy they are considered to form, together, one single operation. This is obvious considering that you cannot sell a player without buying and viceversa. In 2006 the game was completely different and there was only one market option per day. Please be aware that the 7 options of the first matchday will be split in 2 times: 3 options will be granted immediately after the shutoff and 4 at the stats update. In total it is 7, but you have 3 market option to make money on the market.

2) The DOS SANTOS is of course Giovani... I will correct immediately the name of the player. Thanks.

B.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ok thanks Bearhardy. I didn't notice anything else to be strikingly different from 2006, apart from the transfer-policy... The scoring is the same, the format is the same etc... Am I missing something?

Scoring is the same and format is "almost" the same. In fact the round of 16 matches will be grouped in 2 matchdays and all the matches of the quarter of finals will be grouped in one single matchday. The same will happen for the two semifinals (one matchday) and the two finals (one matchday).

B.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti